Walk Together Today For a Healthier Tomorrow
Let's Get Started!
We are excited to offer Walk Across Arkansas to help Arkansans reach their physical activity goals. We are excited to have you participate.
How the Walk Across Arkansas Process works:
In case you are new to the Walk Across Arkansas program, below is a quick overview of how the process works:
- 1. A team captain is selected.
- 2. The captain registers on the Walk Across Arkansas website and creates a team.
- Individuals can create their own teams, but we recommend a team size of 3-8 members to encourage teamwork and a team effort. Maximum team size is 8 members.
- 3. Team members enter minutes of physical activity each week.
- 4. All team members should be entered by the end of week eight.
- 5. The winning teams will be announced in a wrap-up newsletter.
All participants will receive a brief six-month follow-up survey to complete.
All Walk Across Arkansas Information Is Entered online.
These online forms are used to keep up with minutes and tallies for each team. Hard copies of each form are also available online. If you need help filling out forms such as registration or entering minutes, you may contact your County Extension Agent for assistance.